Important information: Please read through to the end.
What is our new worship schedule?
- 8:30 am Outdoors on the church patio
- 10:00am Worship in the sanctuary
- 10:00am Livestream on our Youtube channel here. You can also watch it throughout the week.
- 10:00am Tuesday morning Communion on the patio
Instructions for those attending the Indoor worship service:
- Face coverings are required
- Practice at least 6 ft. of physical distancing as you arrive, during the service, and as you leave.
- As you arrive, stop at the easy-ups for a temperature check
- After your temperature check please pick up a "Fellowship Cup" Communion cup
- Pick up a bulletin near the Communion cups
Registration online is easy:
- Select the service link below.
- Click the green register button on the EventBrite homepage
- Select the number of seats you need and click the red register button
- Fill in your name and email address and hit the red register button
You are finished and ready to attend the worship service of your choice.
To register for 10:00 AM indoor worship click here
We will be adhering to the recommended guidelines for churches in California and ask that you take the following steps to help limit exposure for yourself and others.
How can I watch for symptoms?
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported - ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. The CDC will continue to update this list.
If you are attending the Outdoor Patio worship please follow these steps:
- Utilize the CDC Self Checker which is located at the CDC website page here.The CDC Self-Checker is a box you click located halfway down the page.
- Bring a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth. These will be required for all attendees. If you do not have one, we will be glad to provide you with one upon arrival at the church. For a video explaining why a face covering will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 watch here.
If you or a loved one experiences any COVID-19 symptoms please call 888-634-1123 for free local testing. If you test positive or someone you've been in contact with tests positive, please call us (949-858-0307) as soon as possible so that anyone seated near you may be immediately notified.
Our church will be working with local public health officials to follow a contact tracing protocol.
Sincerely in Christ,
Your "CLC Gathering Together Again" Team