Important information: Please read through to the end.
What is our current worship schedule?
Instructions for those attending the Outdoor worship service:
- Face coverings are required
- Practice at least 6 ft. of physical distancing as you arrive, during the service, and as you leave.
- As you arrive, stop at the easy-ups for a temperature check
- After your temperature check please pick up a "Fellowship Cup" Communion cup
- Pick up a bulletin near the Communion cups
How do I reserve a place?
As we continue to follow public health guidelines and to plan appropriately we need to know how many people to expect.
We ask that all who are planning to attend please register by 3 PM each Friday.
If you feel more comfortable reserving via phone, please call the church office at (949) 858-0307.
Registration online is easy:
- Select the service link below.
- Click the green register button on the EventBrite homepage
- Select the number of seats you need and click the red register button
- Fill in your name and email address and hit the red register button
You are finished and ready to attend the worship service of your choice.
To register for 8:30 AM outdoor patio worship click here
We will be adhering to the recommended guidelines for churches in California and ask that you take the following steps to help limit exposure for yourself and others.