How to find CLC:
30322 Via Con Dios
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Click here for directions
Sunday Worship Schedule
Watch our services on our Youtube channel (replay anytime)
New protocols for Worship
The California Department of Public Health has set new guidelines regarding COVID19 has lifted many restrictions. Based on these new guidelines, our Church Council has set new protocols regarding our Sunday worship services.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated attendees attending indoor worship.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated attendees attending indoor worship and will be up to the individual to self-attest.
- Social distancing is recommended but not required.
- We encourage everyone to self-check for symptoms before arrival
Our congregation has much to celebrate with the lifting of restrictions including our resilience, patience and prayer during this challenging time! We look forward to having you join us at an upcoming worship service.
How we care for our worship guests:
- Hand sanitizer will be easily accessible.
- Offering plates are at the entrances. Online giving is encouraged.
- For the health of all do not attend a service if you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have had direct contact with someone who likely has or is confirmed to have COVID-19.
What are the worship services like?
Sunday worship services include beautiful music and faithful Gospel preaching that applies to daily life.
What do I wear?
Whatever is comfortable for you is welcome—there is no dress code. Whatever we wear we all gather to worship God.
Are children welcome?
Children are always welcome at all worship services. We love having children present and provide a kids time during our worship service.
Is there a Nursery?
A staffed nursery is available throughout the morning for both worship services as well as during the Sunday school hour. It is open to all who remain on campus, during worship. Excellent nursery care is provided by trained and screened staff members. As you leave the sanctuary turn left and follow the walkway to the classroom with the blue door in the preschool area of our campus.
Will I be expected to give money?
As our guest you are not expected to give money. The ministry of Community Lutheran Church is provided by the gifts and offerings of its members. Please allow us to offer this worship service as our gift to you.
Who may receive Holy Communion?
The sacrament of Holy Communion is offered every week at both worship services. Holy Communion is open to all who have been baptized and who believe Jesus Christ is present in the bread and wine, offering forgiveness of sin, life, and salvation. It is not necessary to be a member of the church or a certain age to receive Holy Communion.
To contact CLC: