CLC Good Samaritan Fund
If you are in need of assistance and pastoral support, please contact Pastor Marty at church (949) 858-0307 to learn how our CLC Good Samaritan Fund is available to help with emergency short-term financial needs.
ELCA and Lutheran World Relief partner to fight COVID-19 around the world
If you are an individual or family in need of assistance or support, please visit 211oc.org, text your zip code to 898-211, or call 2-1-1 to be connected with local health and human services resources.
Orange County COVID-19 Hotline
A new Orange County hotline is now available for all inquiries related to COVID-19.
• Call 833-426-6411
• Text OCCOVID19 to 888-777
• Visit covid19info.ocgov.com
Government COVID-19 Websites
• U.S. Government
• State of California
• County of Orange
Public Health Information
• California Department of Public Health
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
• California Department of Housing and Community Development